Australian Horror Writers Association (AHWA) President Geoff Brown, and Midnight Echo magazine Executive Editor Marty Young, are pleased to announce that the AHWA and JournalStone Publishing (JSP) have entered into an exclusive joint marketing agreement pursuant to which the AHWA and Midnight Echo magazine will be the exclusive Australian distributor of the quarterly magazine, Dark Discoveries, while JSP and Dark Discoveries Magazine will become the exclusive USA distributor of Midnight Echo.
Both parties voiced their enthusiasm for the agreement, which means that the pre-existing high premium that potential readers of each respective magazine have had to pay to receive the other periodical in their respective countries will be eliminated making both magazines much more affordable and accessible/available for all.
Look for availability on both the JSP and Midnight Echo websites soon, where you will be able to purchase the magazines individually or in a bundled offering that includes both Dark Discoveries and Midnight Echo.
Midnight Echo is also holding a subscription drive in the buildup to the eagerly awaited Issue 8, with a whole stack of prizes to be won. Just take out a 1- or 2-year print subscription between now and November 30 and you will go into the draw to win the following:
- ‘The Woman’ signed by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee
- ‘Edge of Dark Water’ signed by Joe R Lansdale
- Original ME8 artwork by Glenn Chadbourne (signed)
- A copy of ‘Tolerance’ plus 3 signed lithographs, by ME8 cover artist Chris Mars
- 1-year print subscription to Cemetery Dance magazine
- Original Allure of the Ancients artwork, signed by creators Mark Farrugia and Greg Chapman
- 1-year print subscription bundle to Midnight Echo and Dark Discoveries magazines
The winners will be announced on December 1.
Full subscription details can be found on the Subscription page.